Aloha

I'm a mother of 4, grandmother of 2, soldier's wife, soldier, mother to 2 soldiers, mother inlaw to 2 soldiers, and shop owner. I love to design bags, refurbish furniture, decorate, sewing, gardening, painting, boogieboarding, shopping, spending time with family and laughing.
I enjoy warmth and the sight of rainbows make me feel happy and relaxed.
I own a shop on etsy; http://thrudlukinglassbags.etsy.com/

At Thru D'lukinglass Bags we sell messenger bags, handbags

I welcome you to my shop and would love for you to check out my inventory. You may find something you haven't seen before or something useful.
Mahalo for you time.

thrudlukinglassbags.etsy.com

Bags

Hair Accessories

Hair Accessories
Prom

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I've always been more artistically inclined but love doing many other things. Got married in 1986 when I was 18 to a soldier in the army. We decided earlier on that raising children to become happy adults was hard to do so in order for us to do so would mean that one of us had to stay home with the kids. We have 4.
Since I'm the posessive one, I wanted to be the one to stay home with them.
The oldest 2 who are now in the army have turned out to be good people and I'm hoping that the last 2 that I have at home will turn out just as well as the first 2.
I joined the army reserves myself a year and half ago with the idea that I wanted to go back to school using my GI bill but the confidence in myself that I've found thru the army has realized that I can own a business instead and succeed in it.
Now I must leave, honor and fulfill the promise that I have made to the army by going to school and maybe getting deployed at some point. But until then I will work on my business and hopefully find a happy medium between the two while I am in.

No comments: