Aloha

I'm a mother of 4, grandmother of 2, soldier's wife, soldier, mother to 2 soldiers, mother inlaw to 2 soldiers, and shop owner. I love to design bags, refurbish furniture, decorate, sewing, gardening, painting, boogieboarding, shopping, spending time with family and laughing.
I enjoy warmth and the sight of rainbows make me feel happy and relaxed.
I own a shop on etsy; http://thrudlukinglassbags.etsy.com/

At Thru D'lukinglass Bags we sell messenger bags, handbags

I welcome you to my shop and would love for you to check out my inventory. You may find something you haven't seen before or something useful.
Mahalo for you time.

thrudlukinglassbags.etsy.com

Bags

Hair Accessories

Hair Accessories
Prom

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cleaned House

Cleaned house today.
Very tired.
My neighborhood is having a post wide yard sale on Saturday.
I live on post.
Taking advantage of it to sell old stuff sitting around the house and as well as a great opportunity to set out my bags and banners and meet potential new customers.
Wish me luck!

No comments: