Aloha

I'm a mother of 4, grandmother of 2, soldier's wife, soldier, mother to 2 soldiers, mother inlaw to 2 soldiers, and shop owner. I love to design bags, refurbish furniture, decorate, sewing, gardening, painting, boogieboarding, shopping, spending time with family and laughing.
I enjoy warmth and the sight of rainbows make me feel happy and relaxed.
I own a shop on etsy; http://thrudlukinglassbags.etsy.com/

At Thru D'lukinglass Bags we sell messenger bags, handbags

I welcome you to my shop and would love for you to check out my inventory. You may find something you haven't seen before or something useful.
Mahalo for you time.

thrudlukinglassbags.etsy.com

Bags

Hair Accessories

Hair Accessories
Prom

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BE MINE Valentines Banner



This festive banner is reminiscent to the movie Alice in Wonderland. It is made of black and white ticking fabric. White cotton is used for the lettering.
Lettering and hearts are hand drawn and heart embellishments on pennant separating the two words on the banner are made of red velvet sewn to a string to playfully dangle on the pennant they're attached to.

Each pennant on the banner at 10 inches across the top and 12 inches down the middle to the bottom tip of pennant.

Banner measures just over 13 feet with an extra foot an a half of tape at each end.

No comments: